Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lightning Storm over the Sea - aceo

I haven't painted much these past few days. Just can't seem to get into it. I want full blown spring to be here. It's mucky, messy, dirty and damp out right now. Welcome to my neck of the woods..."spring thaw". Hopefully that will last only another week or two and we can look forward to the crocus blooming and all my little song birds back soon. Enough whining...... Today I did paint this storm over the sea. It has a wild surf and just a hint of a lighthouse showing. As always you will find my aceos (2.5" x 3.5" paintings) listed on Ebay here

6 comments:

Debra Keirce said...

I love your waves when you paint them in night scenes...That big transluscent blue one just draws me in!

Diane said...

I know what you mean about being dry...maybe it is that inbetween seasons thing... keep painting. Your new one is really terrific! I love doing mini paintings too. But yours are so much better!!!

Doreen said...

WOW that is truly awesome, I love how the waves break on the rocks. I love miniatures too, well done Lee!

DW Quilt Art said...

Sending spring thoughts your way :-) Wonderful painting! Diane

Linda said...

Super stormy painting, makes you can almost taste the salt in the air.Lindax

FitFoodieMegha said...

The waves are natural and lively..Very well done..Woww!!