Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sushi art? Edible art?

What started out as a sushi roll session for Sunday Dinner turned into an art session? I decided that while I was making them I might as well get a couple of reference photos for paintings at a later date
The end result........Sushi on my antique platter...

Sushi rolls with what else......a fish!


The end result.....little ones for the kids...man size for the guys :) And photos for me and anyone else who wants to use them........enjoy!












4 comments:

Doreen said...

What lovely photos and such a fantastic idea to capture the moments for using later. I wonder if you could share your suchi recipes Lee : )

m1 Designs said...

You got some great ref shots out of making dinner. I bet everyone just loved your Sushi rolls and the decor is wonderful.

Debra Keirce said...

Sushi IS art! I am a vegetarian and don't eat fish, but this even looks yummy to me!!!

Sue said...

Great photos!
Your artistic talent shows even in these pictures.
Hugs,
Sue.