Friday, November 28, 2008

Waxwings in the Chokecherries. - Acrylic Painting


I think this is done. Or at least as done as it's ever going to be. I added some small details on the feathers etc, but you can't really see them here. Painted the sides black so it doesn't have to be framed. I debated about bugs, spiderwebs etc but I like to keep things simple so left them.

Now to decide if I am "birded" out or if I would like to do some other kind yet. Thanks for looking. Want to learn more about these or have questions, please click on the "contact me" on the page.

6 comments:

John Bryson said...

I'm sorry, but again....I effing love your art!!!!!

Leola said...

Thanks John :)

DEB said...

Beautiful Southie - JUST beautiful!

artbylmr said...

Southie, Fabulous! Cool that you are doing some larger pieces.

Tessa said...

Wonderful! Have your girls inherited any of your considerable talent?

Leola said...

Thanks everyone. Tessa, I don't know if I'd say they inherited my talents LOL , but all three are very talented! :)