Friday, November 28, 2008

Waxwings in the Chokecherries. - Acrylic Painting


I think this is done. Or at least as done as it's ever going to be. I added some small details on the feathers etc, but you can't really see them here. Painted the sides black so it doesn't have to be framed. I debated about bugs, spiderwebs etc but I like to keep things simple so left them.

Now to decide if I am "birded" out or if I would like to do some other kind yet. Thanks for looking. Want to learn more about these or have questions, please click on the "contact me" on the page.

6 comments:

John Bryson said...

I'm sorry, but again....I effing love your art!!!!!

Leola - Southshoreartist said...

Thanks John :)

Debra Keirce said...

Beautiful Southie - JUST beautiful!

artbylmr said...

Southie, Fabulous! Cool that you are doing some larger pieces.

Tessa said...

Wonderful! Have your girls inherited any of your considerable talent?

Leola - Southshoreartist said...

Thanks everyone. Tessa, I don't know if I'd say they inherited my talents LOL , but all three are very talented! :)