Thursday, October 21, 2010

storm's end - horse - sunset painting

Storm's End - 16" x 24" acrylic

I started this painting about a year ago. It's larger than what I usually paint. For whatever reason, I set it aside unfinished. I found it in a box the other day and hung it up to observe for for a few days. I tweaked it here and I tweaked it there and decided it is finally finished. I kept the details of the horse deliberately vague because I think of it as more of a phantom than anything else. Now to decide what to do with it :)

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I love it..

Marlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous Leola.

Crafty Sue said...

I love your choice of colours.
It's lovely!
Sue.

Doreen said...

Unbelievable! Love the black horse advancing into the 'white horses' on the sea! Simply and amazingly beautiful!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love this!!!