Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall Reflections (keeping with my autumn theme)

I'm still painting fall scenes. These were done in different styles. Autumn Stroll: A 6" x 4" acylic was done dipping rolled up plastic wrap and dabbing over the paper. I put faint little shadow of a person strolling with their dog.
This one is not as manic as the top one. More serene. The changing colours by the water's edge reflecting over the calm water. I like the fall when all the tourists are gone and the locals can enjoy the quiet.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh WOW I love these two paintings Lee...the colours remind me so much of fall in Canada, lovely memories still vivid in my mind.
Thanks for sharing,
Blessings,
Doreen : )

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Your work is so amazing. I never tire of visiting your page to see what you've done. It's like my own personal museum.