Thursday, September 10, 2009

the 3rd Round Robin subject

This is the 3rd piece in the round robin. It started out as just a shuttered window from Susan (Beasnbeacons on Ebay) then Sue (ArtistSueTaylor on Ebay) added the shaggy dog. Next the plant was added by Melody (Mel-Ann on Ebay)
Now it was my turn (southshoreartist on Ebay)and I was kind of at a loss of what to add to the drawing. I was terrified I would ruin one of the other elements. So I pondered the painting, wondering why the dog was leaping out of the window like that. Then it came to me.......A cat of course! So that's what you see. The "tail" end of my cat who leapt first!
Now it's on it's way to the next person, Rebecca (Seagirlrun on Ebay) for the finishing touches and then back to it's original owner.



1 comment:

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Could this be my Elizabeth? No, it was a car window that she jumped from.