Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Do you want to dance? New paintings

I love Dancing with the Stars. I had never seen the Argentine Tango before that. I fell in love with. It has got to be the sexiest dance ever. Done properly you can feel the electricity between the dancers.



The Flamenco is just as colourful. It seems all the latin dances are a cornucopia of emotions and drama. You can feel the music.

Both of these are aceo size (2.5" x 3.5") acrylics and coloured pencil. You can find them both listed on Ebay here

3 comments:

Debra Keirce said...

Beautiful!!

Amber said...

Very nice! I love the ruffles in the red dress! Great job, as always!!

m1 Designs said...

I enjoy watching the show as well. I used to ballroom dance with my husband and we had so much fun. Great work and so much detail in such a small size. Well Done.