Monday, May 25, 2009

Storm Rider - Cowboy Art ACEO - Lightning Storm

I've been having a terrible time getting on my blog the last couple of weeks. I think my hard drive is going. (just my luck)

Anyway, I finally got around to painting some new aceo's (art card editions and originals) I am not putting all 3 on here, but just this one. I love great big huge thunderheads. There is nothing quite like it at dusk watching a big thunderhead roll in. This guy better head for the hills if he doesn't want to find out what lightning feels like.

Painted with acrylics on sturdy matte board you will find it listed here

3 comments:

Doreen said...

I love those clouds, I am fascinated with clouds.
As to your hard drive I do hope you have backups...as you know I have had trouble with my PC and thank God that is what is still OK, the other parts are all new, just got them as a B'day gift from my family : )
Love to look at your lovely art.

artbykarieann said...

He's amazing Leola, love it, looks quite frightening for the horseman!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Be sure to get an external hard drive and back up your photos!

Blogger had trouble most of last week, I couldn't get into my blog except through the back door.

Love this aceo!