Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tall Ship - painting finished




I finished my tall ship today. (well last night actually) I may do ships for awhile. I went through my raven stage, a floral stage, lightning, then tornadoes. I might as well get ships out of my system. The painting is an OSWOA® (6" x 4") acrylic. Already listed on Ebay here I put this in the EBSQart gallery under OSWOA also. You will find an array of stunning art be many outstanding artists there. Go take a peek!



***Painting sold unframed

2 comments:

mousewords said...

Leola, your ships are so stunning! I love the sense of adventure they evoke! I can almost taste the sea air in this one :-)

BLUEYEDUCKstudios said...

Yes - do more ships - definitely have a "Ships phase"!

:)

applause applause!
( I literally hear the Pirates of the Caribbean movie theme music with your piantings - seriously, the sound track is playing here - PERFECT timing! lol)

joy,
katey-D