Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Musings of a Grandmother.


I wanted to post something witty here about being a grandmother, but I'm not much of a writer. I am thrilled at the prospect of another grandchild. Oh sure, the 6 we have now make our house chaotic at times, but it's a happy chaotic. We just got news that our youngest daughter is expecting her 2nd child. That will make 7 grandchildren for us 10 and under. Lucky number 7( or 8 or 9 or.....whatever comes - they have come in multiples in this family). They will all be lucky for us. Each one is so different from the other in their own special way. From the twinkle in their eye when they call Grampa "Poopsie" to the quiet little moments when they still sit on my knee. My horoscope said that this year would be rewarding. I know it has been already :)

1 comment:

Patti Moore said...

Such WONDERFUL news, Leola!... Grandbabies are such a JOY!!

Blessings to you & yours!

Patti
pholkart*blessings