Tuesday, March 16, 2010

round robin aceo group......


Another Round Robin piece. I think the last one but I'm not sure. I am working with 3 other artists. Each of us started a painting and then sends it to the next person with the finished piece going back to the original artist. This particular piece started out just a blank fireplace. The artist hand/brush was added next and then the octopus. When it came to me, all I could think was the Octopus must be getting sweet revenge, so 20,000 leages under the sea came to mind. I added the poster and the deep sea helmet (the mouse hole was an inside joke that developed during the round robin about octopus, mice, bubble dogs etc) I am not brave enough to finish the background so wimped out and am sending it back to the original artist to complete as she wishes.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Grat addition Leola, can't wait to see it finished.