Sunday, February 8, 2009

Commission finished - Nature's Splendor

I'm very pleased with how this OSWOA turned out. (6" x 4" acrylic) Similar to the aceo "Lightning Dance" but different. Scarey and calm all at once. I was asked to do this, keeping the pinks and blues in the painting. My name of course is not on the actual painting in red like that. I love storms. (the kind that don't wreck anything) There is nothing better in the summer than grabbing a hot chocolate, sit on the deck and watch the storms come up in the distance.

4 comments:

Debra Keirce said...

How beautiful! I wish we had a view like that!

m1 Designs said...

OH this is stunning, your client must be on cloud nine.

Amber said...

Very beautiful! I just love the storm paintings!! I am like you, I love to watch storms!

Michelle said...

Hi Leola, Thanks for visiting my blog! Wonderful work you have here!